- Sharing Space with Arts in Sacred Places (AiSP)
- How to Know You’re Showcase Ready
- An Artist’s Email Marketing Calendar: Tips & Tricks
- How to create your own bookkeeping system for arts businesses
- Should My Dancers Be on Payroll?
- What is an Independent Contractor?
- 3 Terms Every Artist in Accounting Should Know
- How to Apply for a Grant Through a Fiscal Sponsor
- Creating More Equity in the Dance Ecosystem
- Making Social Easy with Capacity Interactive
- Bookkeeper vs. Accountant
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Creating your Grant Proposal Toolkit
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Writing a Project Description
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Writing an Artistic Statement
- Help! I need new Board Members!
- How to Keep Your Board Members Inspired
- How to use YouTube Premiere for Virtual Performance Streaming
- Questions to Ask Potential Board Members
- RoadMap Research Report
- Template Directory
- test for formilla chat
- testing new footer
- Tips for Writing Your First Grant Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
- What is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit?
- What is a C Corp?
- What is a Chart of Accounts?
- What is a LLC?
- What is a S Corp?
- What is a Sole Proprietor?
- What is a Year-End Appeal?
- What is Branding?
- What is Fiscal Sponsorship?
- What is Giving Tuesday?
- What is Paid Search?
- What is SEO?
- What is the Definition of Accrual Basis Accounting?
- What is the Definition of Cash Basis Accounting?
- What is the difference between a Non-Profit and a For Profit?
- Worker Classification and Your Taxes: Why Does it Matter?
- About Pentacle
- Our Vision
1099 Admin Support arts administration arts relief budgeting CARES Act Coronavirus Covid-19 covid losses dance dancer aid dancer relief dancers donate educate artists finances financial resources financial resources for artists fincancial resources Fiscal Services Fiscal sponsorship freelance artist funding funding resources funding tips Fundraising fundraising help fundraising resources Grants grant tips harkness center Loans nextSteps non profit NYC pandemic Paycheck protection programs Payroll Pentacle PPP Preparation relief SBA small businesses Working artist