We’ve done the work so you don’t have to.
You’re busy with artistic work, and we know you don’t have time to reinvent every wheel.
How to access Pentacle nextSteps Templates
Pentacle nextSteps has created a series of useful templates to help you manage finances, handle bookings, and raise funds.
To access our templates, please follow the below steps:
1. Activate Live Chat by clicking on the icon in the lower right of your screen (even if Live Chat is offline, you can still access the templates)
2. In Live Chat, enter your name and email, and annual budget if desired
3. In the Live Chat question field, type the name of the template you want from the below list (e.g., Budget Template)
4. You will receive a link to a Template Directory, where you can access the templates
Current templates available via Live Chat:
- Operating Budget Template
- Project Budget Template
- Cash Flow Template
- Independent Contractor Agreement Template
- More to come!
If you have technical issues with the above steps, let us know by contacting us directly through nextSteps@pentacle.org.
If you have other questions about templates or requests for specific types of templates, please complete our nextSteps Template request form.
Want to stay up-to-date as the nextSteps Live Chat options and topics expand?
Join our Newsletter here.
By providing my email, I understand that Pentacle may send me emails and updates about their programs and services.
I understand I can opt-out or unsubscribe from the email list at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email.
Latest Blog Posts
Understanding A Cash Flow Statement What is a Cash Flow Statement? A Cash Flow Statement is a financial statement that tracks the movement of a company’s cash over a selected period of time. This is an all-inclusive statement because it includes the inflow and outflow...
Understanding a Balance SheetWhat is a Balance Sheet? A Balance Sheet is a financial statement that summarizes the company’s assets, liabilities, and equity at a specific point in time. The Balance Sheet is an essential tool used by organizational leaders, Board of...
Understanding A Profit and Loss Statement What is a Profit and Loss Statement? A Profit and Loss Statement (P&L) is a financial statement that measures the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred over a specific accounting period. P&Ls reflect an organization’s...