As an artist, you’ve set your sights both inward and upward. You have a clear-eyed view of your future, and with the right backing, you are ready to achieve it.
Welcome to the gathering place, an encouraging environment where we build bridges and work together to foster the next generation of artists. Reach out today; we are here for you!
- Financial Resources for Artists Impacted by COVID-19
- Actors Fund: Emergency Financial Assistance
- Financial Urgent Care
- Investing during COVID-19
- New York State Covid-related Nonprofit Town Hall
- Payment Protection Program for Businesses
- Payment Protection Program for Contractors & Sole Proprietors
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
501(c)3 Non Profit
Live ChatCOMING SOON
Latest Blog Posts
Financial Resources: Searching for Work? Check out the Arts Organizations that are Hiring Pentacle knows that many of us are out of work, and we’ve gathered a list of resources to help. If you’re an artist trying to make ends meet, and have an interest in...
Financial Resources: COVID-related Nonprofit Town Hall with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and Senator Chuck E. Schumer
Financial Resources: COVID-related Nonprofit Town Hall with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and Senator Chuck Schumer STAYING UPDATED ON BEHALF OF OUR COMMUNITY On Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 Minority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer...
Now that Congress has supplemented the first round of funding, those who haven’t yet applied for PPP funds should do so soon, in order to get in line for the loans.