As an artist, you’ve set your sights both inward and upward. You have a clear-eyed view of your future, and with the right backing, you are ready to achieve it.
Welcome to the gathering place, an encouraging environment where we build bridges and work together to foster the next generation of artists. Reach out today; we are here for you!
- Financial Resources for Artists Impacted by COVID-19
- Actors Fund: Emergency Financial Assistance
- Financial Urgent Care
- Investing during COVID-19
- New York State Covid-related Nonprofit Town Hall
- Payment Protection Program for Businesses
- Payment Protection Program for Contractors & Sole Proprietors
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act Adds Key Features to Existing PPP
501(c)3 Non Profit
Volunteers & Interns
Live ChatCOMING SOON
Latest Blog Posts
COVID-related Nonprofit Town Hall with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and Senator Chuck Schumer STAYING UPDATED ON BEHALF OF OUR COMMUNITY On Wednesday, April 29th, 2020 Minority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer and Senator Kirsten...
Now that Congress has supplemented the first round of funding, those who haven’t yet applied for PPP funds should do so soon, in order to get in line for the loans.
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan CARES Act Expands Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program Pentacle remains dedicated to continuing to provide a high level of support to artists during these extraordinary circumstances. Alongside many other key and respected...
Pentacle’s nextSteps is supported, in part, by public funds from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature, and the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council. Pentacle receives private support for nextSteps from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and The Howard Gilman Foundation.