New York City Fiscal Sponsors
List of Fiscal Sponsors in New York City
Organizations that act as fiscal sponsors provide a vital service in the cultivation of new projects and entities. Any project or entity can be sponsored by a nonprofit fiscal sponsor if both missions are aligned.
Fiscal sponsorship can be practiced under various models, so it is important to review all options before selecting the best fit.
Below is a list of fiscal sponsors in New York City, complete with links:
- Foundation for Independent Artists, Inc.
- Unique projects
- African Voices Communications, Inc
- Brooklyn Arts Council
- Buckminster Fuller Institute
- Cine Qua Non
- City Lore
- Dance Films Association
- The Field
- Fractured Atlas
- GOH Productions
- The Gotham Center for New York City History
- IFP (Independent Feature Project Inc.)
- The Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Jewish Creativity International
- NEO Philanthropy
- New York Foundation for the Arts
- New York Live Arts
- New York Women in Film & Television
- Open Space Institute Inc.
- Palms for Life Fund
- Public Health Solutions
- Public Media Inc.
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Theater Resources Unlimited
- Third World Newsreel
- Vera Institute of Justice
- Women Make Movies
If you are a fiscal sponsor and would like to be added to the above list, please complete this partnership form.
NEXTSTEPS | 1.14.21
Latest Blog Posts
Healthy Dancer, Elite Mover: A Virtual Conference for Dance Educators Presented by NYU Langone’s Harkness Center for Dance Injuries The Harkness Center for Dance Injuries invites you to attend their Virtual Conference for Dance Educators, taking place March 11 – 13,...
Arts Action Fund: Covid Arts Resources TableAmericans for the Arts Action Fund Summarizes Covid Arts Relief Americans for the Arts Action Fund is helping artists and artistic entities stay up to date on Covid Arts Relief. This organization has been consistently...
Essential Tips for Promoting Your Art on Social MediaSocial media provides many ways to promote your art. Over the past few years, and especially during the recent pandemic, social media has become an artist’s main pathway to connection and promotion....