- Creatives & Credit
- Preparing for Tax Day
- Planning A Fundraising Event
- Development & Fundraising for Artists
- Top 5 Quickbooks Set-Up Tips
- Understanding A Cash Flow Statement
- Understanding A Balance Sheet
- Understanding A Profit and Loss Statement?
- Understanding Music Copyright for Dance
- Is Your Performance Tour Ready?
- Bookkeeper vs. Accountant
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Creating your Grant Proposal Toolkit
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Writing a Project Description
- Grant Writing for Individual Artists: Writing an Artistic Statement
- Help! I need new Board Members!
- How to Keep Your Board Members Inspired
- How to use YouTube Premiere for Virtual Performance Streaming
- Questions to Ask Potential Board Members
- RoadMap Research Report
- Template Directory
- test for formilla chat
- testing new footer
- Tips for Writing Your First Grant Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
- What is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit?
- What is a C Corp?
- What is a Chart of Accounts?
- What is a LLC?
- What is a S Corp?
- What is a Sole Proprietor?
- What is a Year-End Appeal?
- What is Branding?
- What is Fiscal Sponsorship?
- What is Giving Tuesday?
- What is Paid Search?
- What is SEO?
- What is the Definition of Accrual Basis Accounting?
- What is the Definition of Cash Basis Accounting?
- What is the difference between a Non-Profit and a For Profit?
- Worker Classification and Your Taxes: Why Does it Matter?
- About Pentacle
- Our Vision
arts administration arts relief bookkeeping budgeting CARES Act Coronavirus Covid-19 covid losses dance dance organizations dancer aid dancer relief dancers dance taxes educate artists finances financial resources financial resources for artists fincancial resources Fiscal sponsorship fiscal year freelance artist funding funding resources Fundraising fundraising help Grants grant tips harkness center Loans nextSteps non profit non profits NYC pandemic Paycheck protection programs Pentacle performing arts PPP rehearsal space relief SBA small businesses theater Working artist